Surevent recognises the importance of maintaining safe working systems which is why we conduct specialist plumbing and remedial works, in order to reduce the risk of Legionnaires disease and other water borne contaminants. Surevent coordinates all plumbing and remedial works, which are carried out by our highly trained staff, ensuring that all remedial actions are completed in accordance with current guidance and legislation.
- Removing stored capacity and converting system to mains supply
- Installing thermostatic mixer valves
- Repairing or replacing water heaters i.e calorifiers, hot water cylinders etc
- Removal of deadlegs (redundant pipework or water service) or other unwanted water services
- Installation and supply of new cold water storage tanks
- CWST modification
- Re-lining / Painting